GDPR & Your Data
The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is the culmination of four years of efforts to update data protection for the 21st century, in which people regularly grant permissions to use their personal information for a variety of reasons in exchange for ‘free’ services.
How do we use your data?
- To process your order.
- To provide you with a quotation which, if requested, may require a project/site meeting which will be attended by one of our Projects Team.
- To answer questions or inquiries with our product range or services across the group
- To notify you of changes to our services
- To notify you of special offers or new products within the website/company
- To send you communications which have been requested and/or may be of interest to you
- To share our latest company news and developments across the group
- To speak with you regarding a previous inquiry or opportunity
Data Subject Access Request
If you would like to know what data we hold about you, please fill out the form below and if we have any matching records, we will come back to you with all the details we hold about you.
We can only provide the details that match the information you provide, and we will also need to verify your identity.
Once we have received your request we will respond to you with any information we may hold about you within 30 days.
Data Subject Removal Request
If you would like to remove any data we hold about you and consent you have provided, please fill out the form below and we will process your request and if we have matching records, delete them.
We can only delete the details that match the information you provide, and we will also need to verify your identity.
Once we have received your request we will respond to you confirming the result within 30 days.